86RRI Nigerian Army Recruitment
This is to let the general public and all interested applicants know that the 86 Regular Recruits Intake for Non-Tradesmen & Women has begun accepting online applications.
Application period is from September 25, 2023, through October 10, 2023.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA will be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their NIN slip.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully study the instructions on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 07081271986 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates would be expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 6 – 19 Nov 23.
BENEFITS OF SERVING IN THE NIGERIAN ARMY
- Job/Career opportunity.
- Enhanced pay/allowances.
- Opportunity to further your education.
- Social integration with people from various tribes/religions.
- Enhanced welfare/Insurance Services.
- Opportunity for all soldiers to own houses in choice locations across Nigeria.
- Pension and Gratuity.
- Age – 18 to 22 years for Non Trade
- Age – 18 to 26 years for Trades
- Minimum Height (Male) – 1.68
- Maximum Height (Female) – 1.65
- Minimum Educational Qualification
- All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply
Application Period: 25 September 23 – 20 October 23
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Apply online via the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the free online application form, submit it online, and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring duly signed copies of the application forms and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
- Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizens by birth and must possess National Identity Card/NIN slip.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council.
- Applicants must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.65 meters tall for male and female candidates, respectively.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as at 18 Dec 23.
- Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate. e.g.
- Interested candidates are advised to log on to the NA recruitment website https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to complete online registration from 25 Sep – 20 Oct 23. Shortlisted candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 6 – 19 Nov 23.
Note: Application Is Free at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng.
Shortlisted candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 6 – 19 November 2023. Nigerian Army Recruitment Is FREE, Beware of Fraudsters.