Recruitment at Nestle Nigeria Plc: Nestle Nigeria Plc is looking for self-motivated, qualified, and young people from Nigeria to apply so that they can participate in a rigorous, 18-month training program at our Technical Training Center for the development of technical skills.
As the top company for nutrition, health, and wellness, we are dedicated to improving people’s lives on a daily basis everywhere. In reality, improving lives will have an impact on everything we do as a team. There are numerous global advantages to having a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centers. We support long-term career development and recognize that obstacles and inspiration are key to achieving your full potential. In all of its hiring practices, Nestle Nigeria Plc follows the principles of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunities.
Who Can Apply? – Qualified Candidates
The Ideal Candidate must have:
A. Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic not earlier than 2020 in any of the following (or related) field of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- Computer Engineering and other related engineering qualifications
B. Minimum of Five (5) O-Level Credits or its equivalent obtained in One (1) Sitting in Physics, Mathematics, English Language, Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing or Chemistry.
- Preference would be given to qualified female applicants.
- Trainees are not Nestle employees, and the training programme is not a pre-employment programme
How To Apply For Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply